Find Your Dream Job
Senior Automation Engineers
Accelirate Automation Developers are trained in Robotic Process Automation tools and methodologies. Incoming Developers go through a structured training program which will teach them the fundamentals of process automation, introduce them to specialized RPA topics, and prepare them for end-to-end client automation. This is a team of motivated, and energetic individuals that participate in the process of design, coding, unit testing, and debugging of new robots based on Accelirate’s proprietary methodology.
Essential Duties Include:
- Acquire the necessary skills for RPA automation through the Accelirate’s Training Program.
- Documenting business processes to assist automation efforts.
- Develop and validate automation functionality with project stakeholders.
- Deploying and maintaining automation on orchestration software in existing environments.
- Responsible for collaborating and communicating effectively with various stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing solutions.
Minimum Degree Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Related Disciplines.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent logical thinking, critical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Academic Record or Strong Related Internship/Co-Op/Enterprise Work Experience
- Be willing to learn RPA methodology and technologies.
- Must be open to frequent travel up to 35% (US only)