Find Your Dream Job
Senior MuleSoft Developer
The Senior MuleSoft Developer will be responsible for the success of Anypoint Platform implementations and ensure the technical quality, governance, and operationalization of the integration solutions. This position requires deep experience with middleware applications, including expert-level knowledge of MuleSoft, as well as the C4E approach and underlying CI/CD utilizing the detailed review of integration requirements.
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, Frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ensure self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Experience in working with MuleSoft components, workflow, and patterns, and how to configure them
- Knowledge of message sources, processors and properties
- Understanding of and ability to invoke web services – REST (with RAML or JSON / XML SOAP with WSDL)
- Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Create prototypes and author detailed interaction specifications
- Provide continuous improvement and exploration of Industry standards and technology advances.
- Work closely with other Solution Architecture/Designer/Leads/Developers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Hands-on experience with designing and building Mule 4 projects for different orchestration and integration patterns (for example APIs, SOAP services, scheduled processes, and message queuing).
- 5+ years of experience is required in IT and min 4 yrs relevant experience in mulesoft
- Strong working experience with the 3-layered approach to APIs in an API-led architecture Experience in architecting solutions with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform on Mule 4 certification would be preferred.
- Strong experience in performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational concerns of integration solutions on the Anypoint Platform
- A clear understanding of Different deployment topologies in MuleSoft including Run Time Fabric
- Expertise in Batch message processing, error handling, and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Strong knowledge about Maven for MuleSoft projects and end to end CI/CD