Find Your Dream Job
Senior Automation Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer’s business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
Essential Duties Include:
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.