Find Your Dream Job
Senior Automation Architect
Role and Responsibilities
The Automation Architect is responsible for leading implementations of Robotic Process Automation of business processes and providing technical and process leadership for an assigned team. Responsible for gathering process documentation based on business requirements, provide scalable specialized solutions using Robotic Process Automation, develop Robotic Process Automation Solution, deploying RPA bots, test and maintain RPA solutions, and log analytics, visualization and dashboards while leading and guiding RPA developers on assigned projects given by the Client Engagement Manager in charge.
Lead RPA Engagements for Accelirate
Gather Process Documentation based on business requirements.
Provide scalable specialized solutions using Robotic Process Automation.
Develop Robotic Process Automation Solution.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field and relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in computer software development or related field.
- Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Sound understanding of .Net System objects such as DataTables, String, Integer and collection objects and the ability to manipulate these objects
- Understanding of Windows Credentialing, Remote desktop , Infrastructure, and Virtual environments.
- Basic understanding of software deployment and prerequisites.
- Ability to write VBA or VB.NET code to create scripts to automate any actions that may not be available or possible within the automation platform.
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches
- The skills to design and author well documented, supportable and extensible developments and the ability to support and maintain the work of other consultants, partners and clients
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Experience leading a team of 5+ peers.
- 2+ cumulative years of Experience with Robotic Process Automation software platforms such as UiPath, BluePrism, Assist Edge, Automation Anywhere or Work Fusion
- Sound understanding of the various components of Specific RPA software Platform e.g. UiPath Studio vs Robot vs Orchestrator – Blue Prism Bot vs Control Room Vs Reporting – Automation Anywhere Developer IDE vs Control Tower
- Advanced understanding of Activities in UiPath, Assist Edge, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere, such as PDF Manipulation activities, UI Manipulation activities (Click, Set Text, Select Option), Data Scraping activities (Native, OCR, Table Data Scraping including multi page tables)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.