Find Your Dream Job
MuleSoft Architect will be responsible for the success of Anypoint Platform implementations and ensure the technical quality, governance, and operationalization of the integration solutions. This position requires deep experience with middleware applications, including expert-level knowledge of MuleSoft, as well as the C4E approach and underlying CI/CD utilizing the detailed review of integration requirements. The architect should have both businesses as well as technical skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate functional and non-functional requirements into integration interfaces and implementations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Accountable for analyzing and designing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements.
- Collaborate with application owners and administrators and Facilitate working sessions with business and technical teams.
- Articulate recommendations through diagrams and presentations.
- Lead delivery teams through complex, multi-phased projects.
- Improve internal processes and promote knowledge sharing throughout the organization.
- Create Proof of Concept solutions and demonstrate to other team members.
- Monitor solutions built on MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and escalate priority issues.
- Define and document best practices and standards for API solutions.
- Provide technical advisory and leadership for API solution design and development.
- Understands and transforms business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications.
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options.
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities .
- Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Define standards to guide solution decisions about integration for the enterprise
- Gather, understand, and clarify complex business requirements.
- 7+ years of experience is required in IT and min 4 yrs relevant experience in mulesoft
- Robust understanding of integration design patterns & best practices Understands and transforms business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications .
- Strong working experience with the 3-layered approach to API’s in an API-led architecture Experience in architecting solutions with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform on Mule 4, MCPA and MCIA certification would be preferred.
- Expertise in Design patterns for building MuleSoft Solutions ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing .
- A clear understanding of Different deployment topologies in MuleSoft including Run Time Fabric.
- Expertise in Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Extended knowledge about MUnit and test-driven development.
- Strong knowledge about Maven for MuleSoft projects and end to end CI/CD .