Find Your Dream Job
Business Development Manager- Sales
Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy. The Business Development Manager’s main responsibility is to increase selling opportunities within targeted markets, regions and/or verticals by executing lead generation strategies and cultivating strong working partnerships with Accelirate strategic partners, resulting in consistent net new business meetings with prospective clients.
Locations: US- West Coast, Central, North East
The Business Development Manager will be confident and effective in executing the following lead generation activities on a weekly basis:
- Outbound sales activities to prospective clients to increase both Accelirate brand awareness and prospect engagement in order to set new sales meetings
- Industry and/or Accelirate event and marketing content follow up activities to set new sales meetings
- Outbound calls/meetings with Accelirate partner reps and resources to strengthen selling/strategic partnership and increase inbound partner leads, resulting in net new sales meetings
- Maintain a consistent cadence with partner reps as it relates to Accelirate’s value proposition/strategies/solutions, prospects, leads and meeting updates, etc.
- Support and drive attendance to industry and/or Accelirate technology or marketing events
- Attend local industry, partner and/or Accelirate events regularly; nationally as needed
- Other activities as needed to increase lead generation resulting in new selling opportunities/meetings
The Business Development Manager will be able to:
- Develop, execute and independently manage an effective lead generation strategy, set new meetings (including scheduling with multiple contacts and internal Accelirate sales resources)
- Use the sales CRM to effectively and efficiently prospect and market to prospective client contacts
- Effectively update and maintain the sales CRM to ensure accurate sales pipeline, up-to-date and accurate tasks, record/company and contact information, etc.
- Develop and maintain effective, external Accelirate partner working relationships
- Understand and effectively communicate at a high level the unique Accelirate value proposition to both prospective clients and Accelirate partner reps
- Understand at a high level of each partner’s value proposition, market, challenges, opportunities, etc.
- Understand and leverage internal Accelirate organizational, marketing, selling and technical resources to increase effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented