Find Your Dream Job
Automation Technical Lead
Members of the Robotic Automation (RPA) team work on project- based assignments in small and large teams to deliver automated processes. The services include assessing process needs for RPA, delivering innovative automation, automation analysis, solution design, and automation development and deployment.
- Lead the advancement and application of methodologies, best practices and techniques.
- Provide governance over Automation development efforts by:
- Review work completed by others and coaching them to improve.
- Ensure solution designs, leverage best practices, and all available tools/ resources to optimize end solution.
- Conduct periodic code reviews throughout development cycle to ensure compliance with established best practices/ standards.
- Approve all elements of solutions prior to deployment into production.
- Drive technical solutions and productivity from start to project completion across multiple development resources and organizations.
- Increase sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide technical support to customers before and after-sales.
- Evaluate customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Train customers to use their products.
- Answer product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
- Ensure deliveries arrive on time and in a good condition.
- Track account metrics.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.