Find Your Dream Job
Automation Support Specialist- Level 1
Accelirate’s Managed Robotic Center (ROC) provides custom monitoring and reporting dashboards that deliver real-time insights into Bot performance, workloads, and handling times
- Act as a Level 1 Robotic Process Automation Support to provide first level of RPA production support and ensure smooth running of automations within the defined Service Level Agreements
- Bot Monitoring using dashboards and alerts
- First Level Troubleshooting and Resolution
- Escalation of issues to appropriate teams in case the initial triage and L1 troubleshooting steps does not resolve the issues.
- Interact closely with various functional and cross -functional teams for any dependencies and resolution of issues that are require external resolution.
- Review and handover of Business Exceptions
- Support Hotline and Ad-hoc BOT run requests
- Coordinate with Platform Vendor Support
- BOT Capacity/availability and Schedule Tracking
- Change management and runbook maintenance and tracking.
- 1-2 years of prior help desk experience highly preferred.
- Proficient in Support processes, preferably ITIL framework for support
- Proficiency in supporting windows-based environment
- Experience in Application Support
- Exposure to middleware and infra technologies
- Strong focus on providing service to the customer
- Able to work independently and in diverse, co-located and remote teams with flexibility to work is different shifts
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.