Top 8 Takeaways from Accelirate’s Automation Workshops with UiPath
Accelirate, a UiPath National Diamond business partner, recently co-hosted a series of enterprise automation workshops with UiPath. The 8-week series covered a variety of trending topics in the enterprise automation world from attended bots, to process and task mining, to the ‘robot for every person’ approach and hyperautomation. Each episode featured a different UiPath speaker and covered real industry use cases, best practices, and resources attendees could leverage for their own automation initiatives.
“The success and impact of these workshops are really a testament to our leadership in the industry and the strong partnership we have with UiPath,” said CRO Matt Gallo. “Viewers will find the sessions valuable whether beginning or continuing their automation program.”
Since the series shared so many great insights, we wanted to break down our favorite takeaways from each session:
- The Flexibility of RPA – In Session 1, UiPath’s Peter Villeroy spoke about RPA’s unique ability to adapt to the needs of any enterprise, discussing the UiPath Connector for Salesforce as example. By connecting the UiPath platform to existing digital applications and using RPA bots to interact with various applications, RPA can enable an organization to deploy and manage their automations without lengthy development periods.
Watch Session 1 with Peter Villeroy Here
- The Role of Process Mining in Hyperautomation – Rudy Kuhn, Head of UiPath Process Mining, compared the function of Process Mining to an X-Ray that shows the anatomy of a business process. The data and actionable insights revealed through Process Mining, along with the ability it affords to anticipate business needs, enable enterprises to immediately understand the impact of their automations and work towards continuous optimization– all essential components in delivering hyperautomation.
Watch Session 2 with Rudy Kuhn Here
- The Power of Attended Automations – In a session on UiPath StudioX training, Dan Bannoura explained how workers in an organization can run employee-developed automations that help with their daily work, functioning as personal assistants to make life easier and improve individual workers’ productivity. These personal productivity gains should not be ignored when looking at the bigger picture – on an organizational level, the cumulative gains from RDA scaled across an entire business can generate tremendous returns over time.
Watch Session 3 with Dan Bannoura Here
- RDA and RPA Both Play a Role in Customer Service – Front-office to back-office integration is an integral part of optimizing the customer service journey. While most self-service automation is unattended, there should always be a seamless transition to an attended bot if a customer needs to be transferred to an agent.
Watch Session 4 with Brad Beumer Here
- Risk Mitigation with Document Understanding – In Session 5, Victor Bautista highlighted how automated document processing and classification isn’t only about increasing operational efficiency, but can greatly improve accuracy and compliance by mitigating the risk of human error. The Machine Learning model in Document Understanding uses a feedback loop that makes the model grow more precise the more it is used, ensuring the accuracy of extracted data improves over time.
Watch Session 5 with Victor Bautista Here
- Achieving RPA at Enterprise Scale – What do RPA adopters at scale have in common? Organizations that have successfully scaled the technology and subsequently achieved high ROI understand the importance of having highly engaged executive sponsors both within and outside of IT, as well as the need for a scalable resourcing model.
Watch Session 6 with Seth Catalli and Chris Colwell Here
- The Challenges of Ensuring Data Security in Document Processing – Organizations dealing with sensitive information must take extra precautions when using Document Processing solutions to prevent data leakage, data being exposed to an unauthorized party, or data transmission through an unsecured channel. Using tools like Orchestrator can give an organization more control over which data elements can go into the cloud and which types of sensitive information, such as a patient ID or Social Security Number, cannot leave the on-premises infrastructure. Such solutions enable organizations to intelligently improve their processes while abiding by information security policy and privacy laws.
Watch Session 7 with Robert Love Here
- Process Insights Must be Followed Up with Action – Having process insight is certainly useful, but automation success is ultimately determined by what a business does with this information. Accelirate’s MINE90X, through the use of UiPath Process Mining, provides a detailed solution implementation plan so businesses have a clear roadmap of which processes will be improved and how. Being more process-aware enables organizations to make unbiased, data-based strategic decisions to continuously amplify the business value of automation.
Watch Session 8 with Rudy Kuhn Here
All session recordings, as well as all of Accelirate’s past automation workshops, are available to view for free on RPA Stream – Accelirate’s newly launched automation video library.
“RPA Stream functions as a hub where all of the enterprise automation insights and expertise shared by our team can be easily accessed in one place. And since the library is free and public, leaders from businesses of all sizes can take advantage of the resource to deepen their understanding of RPA as they pursue new automation initiatives,” said Zia Bhutta, Accelirate’s co-founder and CEO.
Visit RPA Stream now to explore Accelirate’s full automation video library.