Find Your Dream Job
Senior Automation Engineer
Members of the Automation team will work on project- based assignments in small and large teams to deliver automated processes. The services include assessing process needs for RPA, delivering innovative automation, automation analysis, solution design, and automation development and deployment.
- Lead the advancement and application of methodologies, best practices and techniques.
- Provide governance over Automation development efforts by:
- Review work completed by others and coaching them to improve.
- Ensure solution designs, leverage best practices, and all available tools/ resources to optimize end solution.
- Conduct periodic code reviews throughout development cycle to ensure compliance with established best practices/ standards.
- Approve all elements of solutions prior to deployment into production.
- Drive technical solutions and productivity from start to project completion across multiple development resources and organizations.
- Work as a part of a team exploring ways to layer additional technologies along with RPA to deliver more advanced automations over time.
- Minimum 1.5 years of Automation software technology experience with UiPath, BluePrism, or Automation Anywhere.
- Bachelors’ degree with a preference in Math, or Computer Science, Engineering, or related field Required.
- Strong Analytical skills, interpretation, and evaluation of reports from various databases.
- Experience working in Consulting Services/ enterprise environments preferred.
- Experience leading groups of 2-5 peers.