Find Your Dream Job
L2 Support Engineer
Accelirate Automation Developers are trained in Robotic Process Automation tools and methodologies.
Incoming Developers go through a structured training program which will teach them the fundamentals of process automation, introduce them to specialized RPA topics, and prepare them for end-to-end client automation.
This is a team of motivated, and energetic individuals that participate in the process of design, coding, unit testing, and debugging of new robots based on Accelirate’s proprietary methodology.
Essential Duties Include:
- Acquire the necessary skills for RPA automation through the Accelirate’s Training Program.
- Documenting business processes to assist automation efforts.
- Develop and validate automation functionality with project stakeholders.
- Deploying and maintaining automation on orchestration software in existing environments.
- Responsible for collaborating and communicating effectively with various stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing solutions.
Minimum Degree Requirement:
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Related Disciplines.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent logical thinking, critical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Academic Record or Strong Related Internship/Co-Op/Enterprise Work Experience
- Be willing to learn RPA methodology and technologies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.