Find Your Dream Job
Automation Technical Lead
Members of the Robotic Automation (RPA) team will work on project- based assignments in small and large teams to deliver automated processes. The services include assessing process needs for RPA, delivering innovative automation, automation analysis, solution design, and automation development and deployment.
- Lead the advancement and application of methodologies, best practices and techniques.
- Provide governance over Automation development efforts by:
- Reviewing work completed by others and coaching them to improve.
- Ensuring solution designs, leverage best practices, and all available tools/ resources to optimize end solution
- Conducting periodic code reviews throughout development cycle to ensure compliance with established best practices/ standards.
- Approving all elements of solutions prior to deployment into production.
- Driving technical solutions and productivity from start to project completion across multiple development resources and organizations.
- Increasing sales and winning new business.
- Providing technical support to customers before and after-sales.
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Training customers to use their products.
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
- Ensuring deliveries arrive on time and in a good condition.
- Tracking account metrics.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.