Automation Support Lead
Accelirate Automation Support Leads are trained in Robotic Process Automation tools and methodologies.
Incoming members go through a structured training program which will teach them the fundamentals of process automation, introduce them to specialized RPA topics, and prepare them for end-to-end client automation.
This is a team of motivated, and energetic individuals that participate in the process of design, coding, unit testing, and debugging of new robots based on Accelirate’s proprietary methodology.
Essential Duties Include:
- Acquire the necessary skills for RPA automation through the Accelirate’s Training Program.
- Documenting business processes to assist automation efforts.
- Develop and validate automation functionality with project stakeholders.
- Deploying and maintaining automation on orchestration software in existing environments.
- Responsible for collaborating and communicating effectively with various stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing solutions.
- Once the necessary knowledge has been attained, the lead will mentor/coach, and manage client incidents/tasks assigned to L1/L2 members.
Minimum Degree Requirement:
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Related Disciplines.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent logical thinking, critical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Academic Record or Strong Related Internship/Co-Op/Enterprise Work Experience
- Experience with RPA methodology and technologies preferred.
- Experience leading team members of 3+ while handling escalation requests.