Find Your Dream Job
Accelirate’s mission is to help companies accelerate automation within their business processes using Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Application Programming Interface (API) enablement, and AI Technologies such as Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP). We are currently seeking Senior Automation Engineers with at least 1.5 years of extensive hands- on development. Full-time opportunities.
Members of the Robotic Automation (RPA) team will work on project- based assignments in small and large teams to deliver automated processes. The services include assessing process needs for RPA, delivering innovative automation, automation analysis, solution design, and automation development and deployment.
- Assist in leading the advancement and application of methodologies, best practices and techniques.
- Provide governance over Automation development efforts by:
- Ensuring solution designs, leverage best practices, and all available tools/ resources to optimize end solution.
- Conducting periodic code reviews throughout development cycle to ensure compliance with established best practices/ standards.
- Driving technical solutions and productivity from start to project completion across multiple development resources and organizations.
- Working as a part of a team exploring ways to layer additional technologies along with RPA to deliver more advanced automations over time.
- Minimum 1 year of RPA software technology experience with automation tools such as: UiPath , BluePrism or Automation Anywhere.
- Bachelors’ degree with a preference in Math, or Computer Science, Engineering, or related field Required.
- Strong Analytical skills, interpretation, and evaluation of reports from various databases.
- Experience working in Consulting Services/ enterprise environments preferred.