Find Your Dream Job
Automation Engineer- L2
Accelirate’s mission is to help companies accelerate automation within their business processes using Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Application Programming Interface (API) enablement, and AI Technologies such as Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP). We are currently seeking Senior Automation Engineers with at least 1.5 years of extensive hands- on development. Full-time opportunities.
Members of the Robotic Automation (RPA) team will work on project- based assignments in small and large teams to deliver automated processes. The services include assessing process needs for RPA, delivering innovative automation, automation analysis, solution design, and automation development and deployment.
- Assist in leading the advancement and application of methodologies, best practices and techniques.
- Minimum 1 year of RPA software technology experience with automation tools such as: UiPath , BluePrism or Automation Anywhere.
- Bachelors’ degree with a preference in Math, or Computer Science, Engineering, or related field Required.
- Strong Analytical skills, interpretation, and evaluation of reports from various databases.
- Experience working in Consulting Services/ enterprise environments preferred.